… because you won’t ask a psychic on company time whether to get rid of your boss!
Well, it appears that a scientist has found evidence of people’s ability to know who’s calling them. Many of us have had that experience, but I’ve always dismissed it as a biased perception or memory (i.e., we don’t notice when we’re wrong). I haven’t read the article, but I expect some strong critiques coming out, especially given the researcher’s admitted beliefs in the phenomenon.
- Back after a long hiatus
- Critical Thinking Can Save Your Job…
- Multitasking Limits in the Popular Press
- “Fixation” Has Different Meanings to Different People
- The Myth of the Down Low
- The Psychology of the NCAA Tournament Office Pool
- Metacognition in Rats
- Familiar Smells and Sleep Aid Memory
- Face Recognition from Minimal Pixelation
- College Students More Narcissistic
- Risk Assessment and the NFL Draft
- Whither Stigma?